Design sprint approach can help your business understand problems at different levels and come up with a creative solution. This approach creates prototypes and tests those solutions on the end-users. You can do all this with a time span of a few days.
In today’s fast-paced business world, managers and leaders carry a lot of expectations. They are expected not only to lead but to motivate, empower and developed a team of skilled individuals.
A facilitation and coaching workshop introduces some of the core competencies and skills that help organizations cope up in the competitive business environment. These workshops focus on your listening and questioning skills, allowing you to be better at offering feedback, facilitate meetings and manage relationships better.
Our facilitation and coaching workshop are no more than 1-2 days long, depending on the topic size and the challenge at hand. We help companies become better versions of themselves. It’s time to put your feet on the ground and start moving forward.
Whether you’re a leader, business manager, or a corporate owner, this workshop is designed to enhance your leadership skills so that you can develop and empower others within your company. These workshops will offer a significant amount of help, especially if you’re a newly appointed manager or leader.
Facilitation workout sessions are one of the most versatile ways that suit businesses of all types, whether you’re an established corporate owner or a budding entrepreneur.
If you’re a manager, business executive, or a team member looking to develop your managerial and leadership skills, this is the workshop for you.
By having a facilitator, you will attain a new set of skills, ready to thrive into the world of innovation, creating value for your customers and your business.
Here are some of the benefits you gain from our facilitation workshop:
- It helps develop the innate talents of the team members, focusing on their strengths.
- It focuses on enhancing the interplay of a strength-based culture within the organization.
- Enables self-awareness among team members, leaders, and managers.
- It generates a positive team culture through guiding principles, intentional leadership, and team-first attitude.
- Develops trust and respect among team members.
- It helps create a roadmap for businesses and clarifies organization goals.
A similar concept as the facilitation session with minor tweaks here and there. But what makes brainstorming sessions more helpful?
Brainstorming sessions help discover hidden ideas and generate new ones. These sessions are extremely helpful in bringing all voices equally to the table. Other than having an expert facilitate everything, these brainstorming sessions will orchestrate the talks and add value to the discussion.
These sessions are effective and efficient in pushing the team into generating more ideas and enhancing communication among team members.
Brainstorming sessions are extremely helpful for organizational leaders, managers, and team members for a variety of reasons such as:
- Integrates dialogue skills into developing actionable business strategies.
- Facilitates communication between team members and fosters a culture of co-creativity.
- It helps strengthen the connection between people in an organization.
- Builds bridges among teams and facilitates collaboration.
- Increases problem-solving skills and facilitates out-of-the-box thinking.
- Facilitates meeting conducting skills using different tools, techniques, and tips.
- Enhances active listening and relationship managing.
The solution cannot be created unless a well-articulated problem is established in the first place. Problem framing is essential in terms of getting the job done in the right way. It creates a proper pathway for addressing and organizational challenges.
These sessions, in particular, focus on techniques of problem framing. These sessions are exceptionally beneficial in defining the right problem. You learn how to use the right tools, techniques and frameworks required to frame a problem.
A problem framing workshop is an essential requirement for any organization. It teaches the essentials of problem framing and documenting for better organizational management. Here are some of the benefits of this workshop:
- Enhances research, preparation and planning skills
- Increases problem statement skills
- Increases the capability of identifying hidden ideas and solutions
- Develops the creative problem-solving capability
- Develops stakeholder mapping skill